Hip Hop collective Get it Together and Worthing’s brand new Street Dance Academy Wannado Streetdance have teamed up to bring a fantastic children’s workshop to Worthing based on the 4 Elements of Hip Hop culture.
The workshop is aimed at children aged 5 and over and includes a Breakdance lesson, DJ skills demonstration and lesson, Graffiti art techniques and tips as well as a live Beatbox demonstration.
At the end of the 2-hour drop-off session parents/guardians are invited in for ’30 Minutes of Funk’; a mini dance showcase to see your little ones show off what they have learnt with complimentary soft drinks and Brownies courtesy of our lovely event sponsor Baked Worthing.
Get it Together took over Colonnade House this summer for a 3-day Hip Hop exhibition in which little ones could take part in a Streetdance workshop. They now collaborate with Wannado Streetdance who run regular after-school classes and special tuition in authentic Hip Hop Streetdance.
The 4 Elements Workshop also features SeaSpray Worthing Graffiti artists and talented Beatboxer Elmehdi Daki. It takes place on Sunday, 26th November from 1 pm to 3.30 pm at Dance House Studios, Ivy Arch Road, Worthing.
All of this for just £12! There will be:
- Authentic Streetdance lesson with Wannado Streetdance: Breakin and Hip Hop
- DJ scratch demo and taster with Get it together DJs
- Graffiti tagging tips and techniques with Sea Spray Worthing
- Beatbox demonstration from Elmehdi Daki
- Funk-filled presentation at 3 pm to friends and family showcasing Streetdance talent, including competitions to win Prizes!
- Complimentary refreshments and brownies from “Baked Worthing”.
Strictly Limited spaces, offered on first come first served basis. Sibling discount is available.