We had a few extras for dinner tonight, so I needed something quick and easy. This amazing meal ticked all the boxes. For this simple Summer Fruity Pork, just chuck everything in a roasting tray together and get on with having fun. Plus, thanks to a yellow sticker find, it came in under a fiver for six servings!
- 6 pork steaks
- 1 bag cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion , cut into chunks
- 3 peaches, chopped roughly
- 1 red pepper, chopped roughly
- 3 garlic cloves, skin still on
- Couple sprigs of thyme
- I chucked everything except the tomatoes into a roasting tray and placed in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and cooked for 25 minutes in total.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, I added the cherry tomatoes and gave it a good shake to mix it up
- Once cooked, I squeezed the garlic out of their skins and mashed it up with the back of a spoon before giving the whole lot another mix
I served with rice. However would also work well with new potatoes, mash or roasties.